All personal data provided as a user / visitor is only processed for the purpose of offering services associated with the NicoGanea.com website in optimal conditions.
By browsing the NicoGanea.com website, users expressly and unequivocally give their consent to their personal data being processed and used in the future by NicoGanea.com administrators for the following purposes:
- Internal statistical reports;
- Sending information by email to subscribers to our newsletter, to which they have subscribed voluntarily;
- Answering users’ questions, requests and comments on the website or email;
- Transmission of non-commercial or administrative messages (regarding website changes, subscriptions, etc.);
- Participation in contests, promotions or activities carried out by NicoGanea.com through the website and e-mail, as well as the transmission of offers, promotions, services, advertising and marketing messages regarding NicoGanea.com and third parties with whom NicoGanea.com has relations of any kind (including commercial), but only if the user has given his or her prior consent. In order to no longer receive messages from us, the user may follow the unsubscribe instructions included in each e-mail received from us;
- Our defense against cyber attacks;
- Improving the services we offer.
The NicoGanea.com administrator will retain users’ personal data and use it to inform them about their NicoGanea.com subscription status, NicoGanea.com news, as well as the evaluation of the products and services offered.
If applicable, the information required for online payments is subject to payment processors’ usage conditions, and NicoGanea.com will not request or store any details about your card. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, all payments securely go through ClickBank.com and PayPal.com.
NicoGanea.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this website and undertakes that the personal data of the users not to be disseminated to third parties by sale, partial disclosure, or rental, for their own marketing or commercial purposes without the consent of the users. However, we may disclose their personal data to the following entities:
- Public authorities to comply with the law or in response to a mandatory legal procedure (such as a search warrant or court order);
Collecting and processing personal data
The personal data collecting is done through various specific methods and tools such as: professional traffic tracking software, newsletter management application, database saving of the various contact forms available on website that are filled in by users, users’ comments made on the website, online questionnaires, etc.
a) Information that users provide us voluntarily
By using the contact and comment forms on the NicoGanea.com website, by subscribing to the NicoGanea.com newsletter, by contacting us directly through e-mail or communicating with us in any way, users voluntarily give us their personal data that we process . This information includes name, surname, e-mail address and / or phone number.
By providing us with this information, we keep them in a secure and confidential manner in our database. We do not disclose or transfer information to third parties.
b) Information that we collect automatically
By browsing the NicoGanea.com website, it is possible to collect information about the user’s visit to the website. This information may include the IP address, operating system, browser, browsing activity, and other information about how they interacted with the NicoGanea.com website. We can collect this information by using cookies or other similar technologies.
As regards the data that users voluntarily provide to us by posting a comment on an article on NicoGanea.com, the basis of the processing is our legal duty to support the exercise of the right to information, as well as our legitimate interest in providing transparency and information to the readers of the website.
Under both current legislation and GDPR (applicable from May 25, 2018), user consent is not asked when processing is required to meet a legal obligation or legitimate interest.
With respect to the data we automatically collect by using cookies or other similar technologies, the basis for processing is consent. Once you access the NicoGanea.com website, users validly give their consent to the processing.
We store personal data only for the time it takes to meet the goals, but no more than 5 years after the last visit to the website or the last interaction with us.
Restricted access and (un) subscription
There are areas on the website that require subscription to the NicoGanea.com newsletter. For the newsletter, each message / alert also contains the unsubscribe option (link). Once this option is accessed, unsubscription is immediately applied, and no further user confirmation is required. On subscription, the user is required to enter his / her email address. The email address is used to fill in and confirm the subscriber’s account.
Notifications and actions related to user information
Upon written request by email, NicoGanea.com undertakes:
- to confirm to applicants whether we process personal data or not;
- to rectify, update, block, delete or transform anonymous data, free of charge, if the processed data does not comply with the provisions of the law on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data;
- to cease processing the user’s personal data if he so requests.
Communication of changes
If a user’s identification information changes (such as an email address), or if a user wants to stop receiving messages from us or give up our services, we will be careful to correct, update, or eliminate those personal data that have been entrusted to us by the user. This can be done by sending an email using the contact form on NicoGanea.com.
Any changes to the terms of this policy will be communicated to users by email so that they are permanently informed of the information we collect, how we use them and under what circumstances, if any, we will make them public. Users may or may not agree to the use of information for other purposes. We will use the information in accordance with the policy under which the information was collected.
- The right of withdrawal of consent; If the processing is based on consent, the user can withdraw his / her consent at any time and free of charge by contacting us through the contact form on NicoGanea.com.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisor;
- The right to appeal to justice;
- The right of access; The user has the right to obtain confirmation from us that personal data which concern him / her are processed or not and, if so, he / she has the right to access the data.
- The right to rectification; The user has the right to obtain from us, without undue delays, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her. Taking into account the purposes for which the data were processed, it is entitled to obtain the completion of personal data that is incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
- The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”); In situations where (1) the data are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes, (2) the consent was withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing, (3) the user opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail regarding processing or (4) personal data have been processed illegally, the user has the right to obtain the deletion of the data concerning him / her without undue delay.
We will try to respond to the request within 30 days. In some cases, we may not be able to search for user’s personal data because of the identifiers that he provides in his / her application. An example of personal data that we can not offer when providing us with the email address is data collected through browser cookies.
For questions or concerns about the processing of personal data of the user, or to exercise the user’s legal rights in relation to the data we collected, or concerns about the way we treat any confidentiality issue, we can be contacted using the contact form on NicoGanea.com
NicoGanea.com adopts all the security measures necessary to protect the personal information of our users. When completing personal information on NicoGanea.com, the information will be protected both offline and online.